Friday, February 19, 2010

Me, me, me!

This week was pretty crazy. The "rollercoaster" bit from this video comes to mind:


My week didn't have anything to do with hormones, though, as far as I can tell.

Had a bit of a breakdown over the weekend and that reached the apex of angst on Monday. That was not fun at all. The gloomy weather had really gotten to me. By Tuesday I was starting to feel better, and by Wednesday I was in quite a good mood. Definitely think it had something to do with the sun actually coming out, plus counseling.

Seasonal affective disorder makes me feel like a crazy bitch. Maybe I am?

But I can feel the seasons starting to change already. There are whispers of spring that I am catching. It's a feeling I've had for a long time and yet I can't put it into words, but it happens around every equinox (although spring and autumn feel different). It's wonderful, and sometimes I wonder if other people feel it too and just don't talk about it. Regardless, I am looking forward to looking out my window at work and seeing the white balloons of Bradford pear trees blooming on the hills and valleys of Ada. My nerdiness makes me happy about upcoming ren fairs as well. :D

In other news, disbursement came in today. Yes! It seems early, or maybe my low expectations were just the way to go for getting a pleasant surprise. Still, I am going to treat myself to some sort of hair...thing. A cut and color sounds good. Then again, so does another sushi-filled trip to Norman.

Can't help but think that somewhere I am missing the point of blogging. I've had a LiveJournal since I was about 13 and so I'm used to just making them like normal journal entries. But whatever, it's my blog and I'll write what I want, even if it is trivial self-centered nonsense. Ha!

Apparently my blog URL is going to be posted somewhere at ECU or something like that. For those of you who found this through that link, I laugh at you for having no life. Hahahahaha!

I am tired and want to go back to doing nothing, so I will do just that.

No comments:

Post a Comment